Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Little bit of the Party Life {what's coming up}

I have officially decided that May is my month that has zero spare time.  And I mean ZERO!

April 29th my sweet boy turned 9 years old!  Then just 5 days later on May 4th, my daughter turned 7.  Yes I know, great timing on my part right??  It's starting to bite me in the butt these days.

Typically we do their parties two weeks apart to give me more time to plan, and somewhat recuperate.  Unfortunately this year I did not get to lucky.  

Last night was our annual Cinco De Mayo party at work....


Then next Saturday May 12th we have a very fun Army Birthday Party planned for the boy.....


Then onto Saturday May 19th is Craft Club, which is followed by a Carnival Party on Sunday May 20th for our sweet girl.

Then just when you think it's over... we leave on May 25th for 4 days on our annual family vacation, in beautiful Sunriver this year! 

And while these events will take up our weekends for the month, the weekdays must go on as usual.  Work, school, house cleaning, party planning, and just plain old having fun being a family!

Now, on a little fun note.  My mom and I went to an estate sale last Sunday, and ended up being the first ones in the door on HALF PRICE DAY!!  Yahoo!   I scored all of these lovelies for $18!!   



If I had gone on a day that they were still full price, I still would have bought them, so double score for me!!

Everything is brand new, and the plates on the stand were still in the original box.  The woman was an avid QVC/HSN lover!  Works for me. 

These things will be great additions to the upcoming parties!

I will be back this week with some detailed posts of all the events.

Have a GREAT week friends!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful dishes--great score! And good luck surviving May :)

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!