Friday, February 18, 2011

Our next adventure.....

I don't any glamorous pictures for this post, or even any pictures at all... but I promise, I will have so many for you here shortly that it will be OOOVVVVEERRRLOAD!!


We are about to embark on our biggest journey ever, and I am sure it will test the strength in our marriage as well. We make a great team, but this is big... this is huge!


We are getting ready to rip out our ENTIRE kitchen and re-do it all 90% ourselves. I say 90% because we are having a friend help with the electrical.


I have some great things in store, and cannot hardly wait, but part of me has a fear of moving forward. I mean no kitchen?? I am panicked... I may have to set-up a make shift kitchen in our garage or something?


So, in preparation for this, do you have any really yummy freezer meals recipes you want to share with me? I would love any of them!!


But as for now... I am spending tonight getting ready for a garage sale tomorrow to raise money for my best friends ministry trip to India!! Wish me luck, it's going to be a cold one out there!!!


Have a great weekend everyone, and I will be back on Sunday with some Before (eeewwww!!) kitchen pictures!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck to you and your kitchen renovation. If you want, check out my blog, I have a lot recipes there. The one that I know for sure is great to make ahead and freeze is the Bierock Casserole. Making stuff in the crockpot is also a great idea for your situation. Throw everything together and walk away untl its ready to eat.

http://kaylasmalltownlife.blogspot.com/search/label/Recipes

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!