Monday, April 4, 2011

Kitchen Update! Halfway there....



While I was away for my amazing scrapbook convention girls weekend, the hubby went to work on the kitchen.  This is just our "temporary" fix until we do the big overhaul, but it has made all the difference in the world to me!!

Here we go.  These will all be before & After shots! (before pics are messy, and horrible pics)





We plan to add the new faucet, fix the cabinets next to the dishwasher and the stove and install a new light fixture above the sink.  Once I get the dining nook completed I will repost the FINAL kitchen reveal!

We got our new hardware from a local Home Builders Association annual garage sale.  I paid... wait for it.... $3.00 for about 20 cup pulls!!  We bought the round door knobs at home depot for about $1.50 each, and they match perfectly.  SCORE!

I have been collecting so much Fiestaware lately, and it is starting to overflow, I need my new hutch soon!  Garage Sale season is coming up, maybe I will find something perfect for my collection!

I hope you enjoyed, and thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers for our little Jayden as he recovered.

I am linking up to:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_vswDWGRlsPw/TZpxnxKyRQI/AAAAAAAAM10/Pn1ej7tHEsU/s1600-h/beforeAndAfterButton%5B3%5D.gif

1 comments:

Hi I'm Amanda said...

What a soothing and calm color the walls are! Awesome Mini redo!

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!