Sunday, April 1, 2012

An Industrial Dream {boys room makeover}

I am so excited to say that this post is about a project that we dove into spontaneously, one week ago today.  Last Sunday I woke up, and was home with just my son.  I had this wild idea to spend the day with him working on his room.  I had no idea what was about to come of this...

We started looking at my Pinterest page I had started for inspiration for his room, and he was SET on having a brick wall in his new room.  This picture is what started the whole thing.  

                                                   Source:


Today's post is going to be the before and afters, and in the days to come I will share all of the details and tutorials.

The before pictures are not glamorous, and to be honest look a little odd.  As you know we had a 14 year old living with us and within the last month we moved him into our daughters room so that he could have his own room.  So it's a very pink 14 year old boys room....  ack!


 BEFORE:
 AFTER:
 BEFORE:
 AFTER:
 BEFORE:
 AFTER:
 BEFORE:
 AFTER:


And there you have it!  He is loving every ounce of his new room.  We still have Lot's of decorating and organizing to do. But not too shabby for one week, on top of working full time!


Be sure to check out where I like to Party, by clicking here!

18 comments:

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!