Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A year of change

Year 2013 is my year for Greater.  That is the word that shall follow me for the next 10 months.  I realize I am a little behind on my new years post, but with Great reason.
I've been a traveling mama, and can't wait to share all my adventures with you.  During my travels I have become a changed woman inside and out.
If you have followed my blog for a while you know the dark days that 2012 brought our family, and I refuse to let the dark creep back in.  It will be sunshine and light from here on out.  We are still faced with struggles, but I am keeping my head held high and going to tread through the water at full force.
And can I be honest for a minute?  I LOVE my blog, it's like a baby of mine.  But when I get busy, my blog is the baby that suffers, and it's because I can just turn it off.  I am still a blogger at heart which means my iPhone is jam packed with amazing photos and tutorials.  I'm ready to unload.
I am making a list and am going to go down it one at a time until all my posts are up.  I may even get some scheduled!  WOW!!
I want to thank each and every one of my readers for sticking with me over the years, you are why I blog!!  :)
Blog Agenda:
  • Weight loss update (exciting)
  • Daughter's Bedroom makeover (AMAZING)
  • Robot Birthday Party
  • 2012 Christmas Decor (yep, gonna pull it out even in March)
  • Holiday Teacher Appreciation Lunch Decor
  • Removal of said Christmas decor (Funny)
  • Master Bedroom final reveal
  • DIY Lamp shade Pendant (Tutorial)
  • Phoenix, Arizona
  • Art-Tastic Birthday Party
  • Surprise 30th Birthday
  • LAS VEGAS!
  • Dallas, Texas
  • Advocare
  • New Office Remodel
  • One in a blue moon baby shower
  • Craft Club
WOWSERS!!  That is quite the list.  And I am going to do it!!  Starting tonight!!  Look for a new post tomorrow!!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!