Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Craft Club is Back!

After a 10 month break for obvious reasons (like a home remodel) and personal reasons, it was time to bring Craft Club back to the surface.  Over the last 10 months I got daily e-mails and texts asking begging to start craft club up again. 
 
So in November of 2014 I did just that.
 
 
 
The new house addition has freed up so much space in our main living area which has proved to be a  perfect fit for craft club. 
 
 
For the first month back we had a packed house with 16 eager women ready to craft.  We created States Wall art and as you will see there were a lot of Duck Fans in the house!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
So many old friends showed up and stayed late into the night just having a great time laughing and creating.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For those guests that couldn't make it, or wanted to create this craft on their own I created DIY kits for them to purchase, and those were a big hit with the ladies!
 
 
 
Moving into December I held an all day craft event where ladies could come and play all day or half the day, depending on their schedule.  I had a total of 32!!!  Yes 32 ladies throughout the day, and only ran out of 2 crafts.  To say it was amazing is an understatement. 
 
We opened up the back part of the house and even used the laundry room as our gift wrap station.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The BEST moment of the day was everyone gathering around the TV to watch the 2014 Heisman Award Ceremony and watching our very own Duck, Marcus Mariota take home the trophy.  There wasn't a dry eye in the house, and I am pretty sure the neighbors wondered what was going on with all the screaming ladies.  What a memory to cherish.  Ducks who craft together win together!!!
 
 
I truly am so blessed with the amazing people I have in my life, and am thankful for the continued support and encouragement on this journey.
 
I look forward to many more months of Craft Club ahead, and already have several on the books!  If you are local to Eugene, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for craft club details!
 
Be sure to check out where I party each week by clicking here.  Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds and looks so fun! I will have to see if we have anything like this craft club here :)

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!