Thursday, May 21, 2015

April Craft Club { Pallet Fun}

This year is flying by.  It's been 6 months straight of crafting fun and it gets better every single time.
 
This month was all about the pallet.  Pallets are all the rage right now, so I wanted to incorporate them into craft club somehow. 
 
 
There were three crafts to choose from.  A simple handled tray, a set of chevrons or a set of arrows. 
 
 
 
 
I set the room a little different this month, which threw most ladies for a loop.  They are so used to assigned seating with their friends, but this time is was based on which craft they chose.  It was time to get to know your neighbor.
 
 
Each table had all of the supplies and tools needed to finish each project. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see in this photo, the long table was for the trays, which proved to be the favorite project of the night.
 
 
And in preparation of the big move to The Craft House, I brought out the new sign! 
 
 
I've been buying all new tools for The Craft House over the last couple months, and got to whip out these two new drills this month.  They are the perfect sized drills for beginners and a very handy tool to have on hand.
 
 
I also had a little more fun with the food this month, and somehow only got one picture of it.  But these were a big hit!
 
 
 
This month had such a great response that we had 2 sessions that were a few people away from being totally sold out.  It was so fun to see all of the team work as they navigated through the use of new tools.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This girl right here has a heart of GOLD!  She's the most adorable preggo mama there is, and it gets better.... she's a surrogate mama.  Truly the most amazing and selfless gift anyone could give!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Check out all of these amazing projects! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The morning after craft club I always get up, turn on music and pack everything away.  Not this time.... I woke up and realized I had a few left over supplies and a huge craft room all to myself.
 
I went to work and finished the few supplies that were left, and sold them right away!  Here is what I came up with.
 



I have a few of these arrows left if anyone is still interested, but everything else has sold!

 
 
I truly am so blessed with the amazing people I have in my life, and am so thankful for your support and encouragement on this journey.
 
I look forward to many more months of Craft Club!  If you are local to Eugene, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for craft club details!
 
Be sure to check out where I party each week by clicking here.  Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful crafty day!!!
 
 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!