Monday, June 22, 2015

May Craft Club { String Art }

May has come and gone like its nobody's business!  There was only three weeks between April and May craft clubs due to Memorial day weekend, and now I cannot believe June has already arrived.  Time flies when you are having fun!!
 
This months craft club was string art!  I cannot tell you how many requests I got for this one!

 


 
 
Again this month I had two workshops, and early crowd and a late crowd.  Love them both and they filled right up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some of the finished projects from the first workshop.
 



 
 
 
I always leave a 2 hour gap between sessions so that I have enough time to clean up and prepare for the next group.
 
Most of the time I have crafters that run over the set time (which is ok by me) but this time I actually had a chance to pour myself a cold beverage between groups.  The drink of the day was electric lemonade.  Delicious!!
 
 
My second group of ladies wasted no time diving in and getting started, that's what I love about my repeat crafters!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here are their finished projects!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You may have noticed a few of them did some free hand art, and I especially love this one.  "Be Free"
 
 
And of course I am pretty partial to this one too.  It is the exact same color as my wall (thank you paint sample) and the same trellis style.   Adorbs!!
 
 
And did you know that with most of the crafts you can purchase kits to go?  All you need to have is the paint and tools and I provide everything else!  Here is one of our crafters finishing up her hearts at home with her grandson.  How fun is that??
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing what is going on over at the Craft House!  I sure love these events and look forward to the next one in less than a week!
 
Please be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Facebook, and head over here to see where I like to party each week!
 
I hope you have a fantastic DIY day!
 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!