Monday, January 24, 2011

Show me the LOVE!!

Ok, so one of my all time Fave Bloggette's (Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick) is going to feature some newbies while she is at Blissdom... do you think I stand a chance? I mean, wow... this is HUGE to me!!!!

What do I even have to offer?

Well I am VERY crafty when it comes to gifts and themes!! Teachers are always getting gifts for every holiday... like these Halloween Survival kits:



I am ADDICTED to organizing and labels!!! And love sharing tips.....

And, i will admit it... i have a problem with wood and spray paint...... they are like a runner up to my best friend... ok well, maybe thats a stretch.......
The truth is, I am a new blogger with many great things to offer, but I am just learning how to navigate this fun thing (my blog, not the computer) I am so inspired by all the Veteran bloggers out there, and hope to one day be just like them!!

So please take a look around my blog, and give me some feedback!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

StaceyJeannette said...

I say Go For It! You'll never know if you don't try. :)

Jodee said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You are going to love it here!

I love your survival kit and labeled bins!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm hopping over here from Thrifty Decor Chick! Great blog! Welcome! I am now a follower of you! If you have time, hope on over to my blog and become a follower if you like! :)

Katie @ OhhBaby said...

I was also one of Sarah's Newbies! Just stopping by to say hi! I love your blog and will definitely be following! You have some really amazing ideas!

Tatum @ Tatum's Take said...

Hey there! I like what I see so far and am looking forward to seeing some of your crafts. I am your newest follower.

Check me out if you have time!

Manymomentsofme.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

came over from TDC! Love all of your ideas :) Keep it up!

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I'm new too, and will be checking out your posts. Good luck!

Debbiedoos said...

Hi There, Welcome to blogging. I love all your craftiness!!~ Monday I am hosting a newbie Link up party....you will meet all kinds of new gals like yourself. Hope to see you there. Pop on over and check it out. You may want to read some of my coffee talk tuesdays that is under my header...ALL kinds of great info for newbies.

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Welcome to blog land! I bought myself a label maker after xmas and I'm obsessed too. It's the little things :) Looking forward to exploring your blog.

TukaBear said...

Found you through TDC! Congrats on the spotlight! Looking forward to all your ideas in 2011. I am a bargainista too and I'm always up for a great home decor challenge!
Erin from http://tukabear.com/

Danielle said...

I want to see more of your teacher gifts with how-tos! Cute!!

Stopping by from TDC too.

Alliwoo said...

Welcome to blogging! Its addictive and fun. I'm green with envy over your crafting room!!!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how blessed I have been with the response from TDC!! This is so surreal! I appreciate the comments, and will get started right away getting more things posted!!

Thank you all for stopping by, and the biggest thanks to SARAH @ TDC!!!

-Jenn

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!