Monday, January 24, 2011

Show me the LOVE!!

Ok, so one of my all time Fave Bloggette's (Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick) is going to feature some newbies while she is at Blissdom... do you think I stand a chance? I mean, wow... this is HUGE to me!!!!

What do I even have to offer?

Well I am VERY crafty when it comes to gifts and themes!! Teachers are always getting gifts for every holiday... like these Halloween Survival kits:



I am ADDICTED to organizing and labels!!! And love sharing tips.....

And, i will admit it... i have a problem with wood and spray paint...... they are like a runner up to my best friend... ok well, maybe thats a stretch.......
The truth is, I am a new blogger with many great things to offer, but I am just learning how to navigate this fun thing (my blog, not the computer) I am so inspired by all the Veteran bloggers out there, and hope to one day be just like them!!

So please take a look around my blog, and give me some feedback!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!