Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Color Me Happy { a gift album }

Each year I create a mini album for each set of grandparents and great grandparents.  This is I chose to do a walk down memory lane with picture from the past 8 years!  It was so much fun putting it together.

I used some Behr paint samples to create the album and it turned out amazing!

Enjoy the photos!







i

I am linking up to the following PARTIES!
Pocket Full Of Pink, Friday Frolic




The Shabby Nest

The 36th Avenue

Catch a Glimpse Button



Visit thecsiproject.com




Somewhat Simple



One Artsy Mama

sew many ways


10 comments:

Karen said...

This is so cute! I love that you used the paint chips. Very colorful! Thanks so much for linking up at Friday Frolic!

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE this idea! It's so colorful and fun and perfect for kiddo pictures! Genius!! I'm pinning this right now...and I would be soooo thrilled if you'd share it at my party!
http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/shine-on-fridays-8.html

Mrs. Silva said...

Stopping by from the linky party! What a great way to use the paint chips! This is a really cute mini album! Pinterest is my obsession and tere is amazing amounts of inspiration!

Oneyearinaflash@blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Adorable!! Love this idea!

Unknown said...

I featured you on the One Artsy Mama facebook page today!

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

THis is SUPER cute!! I shared it with my Facebook readers =-) I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to =-) I also wanted to invite you to link up at TGIF Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties.
Have a great weekend,
Beth =-)

Erin said...

How cute is this!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

I totally love this project. So glad you entered it in the One Crafty Contest! Good luck!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

This is such a cute way of teaching colors. I love it. Thanks for entering One Crafty Contest and Good Luck!

Garage Sales R Us said...

How cute is that!!! I am visiting from the One Artsy Mama Craft Contest and wanted to drop by and say hello. I am a new follower! Hope you will stop by http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com and do the same.

Robin

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!