Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Christmas to remember.....

I was give the best gift ever! My two special boys that you read about here. I wont go into full detail, but let's just say that I got to spend my Christmas with both of them, making it the most magical Christmas ever!


And yes that was my very silly daughter getting soooo excited for the big man to arrive!

We spend Christmas eve at my parents house every year.  This is a tradition that for some reason I never want to let to go of!  I may be 50 years old, and camping out at my mom and dads on Christmas eve... who knows! (and who's to care right?)

This year was no different.  We all got together for dinner and enjoyed an amazing Seafood Feast.  We had Fresh Whole Crab, Giant Shrimp, Oyster Stew, Fresh Oysters in the half shell, and Caesar Salad made from scratch.

Here are a few pics to enjoy!  And most of all I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!  I can't wait to get started on my home project list of 2012!






My Parents get their very elaborate trees at a fundraising auction each year for a local hospice house.  This years tree came with a one week rental house in Cabo Mexico!  The trees are usually very fun and full of all sorts of goodies!


Here is little J SO excited to give uncle Allen his present!  He made sure it was the very first present he opened!







Happy Holidays to you all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!