Thursday, December 29, 2011

My First Affiliate { Expressions Vinyl }

Hello fabulous!!  Do you play with Vinyl?  I do, and must say that Expressions Vinyl has the best deal around!!

You can do so much with Vinyl, and they have an awesome space designated to project tutorials!

They also sell Vinyl Kits that you can DIY!  These make great gifts, and for yourself if you do not own a vinyl cutter.

This is their July Kit, and is still available for $32.99! Such a great Deal!  Click on this link and shop for vinyl!  I promise you will LOVE it if you have never used it before!



I am also proud to say that Expressions Vinyl is my very first affiliate!!

Here are a few things that I have done with Vinyl.

My Scrapbook room labeling




Custom wedding gift coat hanger
Vinyl Alpha Stickers for scrapbooking




So check them out, and play around with some Vinyl!  It may be a whole new craft you might enjoy!

1 comments:

Always Nesting said...

I just got a very, very large vintage window. You know the kind with the frame, latch and single pane glass. I have been thinking about adding a quote to the glass and have been thinking about this very idea, only I want the words already cut out. Thanks for the inspiration photos and now I have to give this more thought and clean up the window.

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!