Friday, June 15, 2012

A quick Hello

Hello my dear readers.  I just wanted to pop in to tell you that ever since we left for our family memorial day vacation, my life was turned upside down.  All is well at this point, but as you can imagine, the blog was placed on the back burner.

I have SO many fun things to share with you in the coming days, and will be back very soon with those.

Today is a BIG day in my life.  I HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE!!!!  Yahoo!!  Seems small right??  But I have had none for 4 years now, and am forever thankful to be insured again.  

Tomorrow is my daughters 7th Birthday party and we are doing it up Carnival Style.  I can't wait to share all of the photos with you.

And one more thing before I go.  A friend of mine from school was faced with Breast Cancer last year, and has done amazingly well, but just last week they found out that her 3 year old son has Rhabdomysarcoma.  If you wouldn't mind to take the time and say a prayer for her family it would be so kind.

See you all soon!!

Hugs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!