Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Starting over.......



That sounds a little more dramatic that is really is.  I just feel like I have come to a point in life where I just need a fresh start.

I am not talking crazy changes, I just want simple.

My life has been turned upside down a couple of times in the past 2 years, and there comes a point where enough is enough.  With that said, I am still waiting on results from my Doctor... so here's to hoping I don't get turned upside down again....

I absolutely without a doubt LOVE my blog, and all of my readers (yes YOU!!) and I plan to focus more on this baby.  I am constantly doing things that I never blog about, and need to be better at documenting those things.

So, here is my plan of attack!  I am working on a BIG list of things I need want to have finished up or changed at our house.  I am giving myself ONE year to complete this list, because... drum roll please........   WE ARE DOING THE KITCHEN IN ONE YEAR!!!!   

We decided (with some convincing from a certain person) that we would put off the kitchen remodel for one more year, so that instead of just re-doing what we already have, we are going to add on!  I will get a bigger kitchen!!!  Folks this is crazy exciting news.

I am sure there will be plenty of blood sweat and tears along the way, but if it means no more butt bumping in the kitchen, I am all for it!!

Our best friends are visiting us from California right now, and Wes is pretty savvy when it comes to home construction and repairs.  He has offered to come up next year on his 3 week vacation and help with the remodel!  Oh My and I excited!!!

So until then, I at going to button down the hatches, save money (hahaha  I crack myself up) and finish up 
our punch list of TO DO'S!

Wes was here for 2 days, before he already made an AMAZING repair on our home!!!  Can't wait to share soon!!

Friends are the greatest, and we love this family so much!!  So thank you Kellison's!!!

And here is to a fresh start of a completed, organized and simple life!!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post! There really are a lot of ways to make money nowadays. Printing Irvine

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!