Sunday, September 22, 2013

Oregon Craft Club {girls night}


Have you ever wished you had crafty friends?  It's hard to believe but they are actually quite hard to come by.  Most of my friends love the idea of crafting, but don't know where to start.

So, my amazingly talented and amazing friend Krista (she has no link, sorry friends I would LOVE to share her with you all) and I decided in 2012 that we would start hosting craft events.

Oregon's own Craft Club has been created.  You can find us on Facebook here.

I don't have a ton of great photos of ALL the projects we have done, but I do have a few to share.  So please sit back, grab a drink and enjoy the crafty bliss.




















 Are you ready to join us for all this crafty fun? If you are local to the Eugene/Springfield area here in Oregon we would LOVE to have you! 

Craft club is once a month, and always on a Saturday night!  And be on the lookout for our craft weekends that are starting up this year!

 Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to come see where I like to party all week long, just click here.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!