Sunday, September 22, 2013

Oregon Craft Club {girls night}


Have you ever wished you had crafty friends?  It's hard to believe but they are actually quite hard to come by.  Most of my friends love the idea of crafting, but don't know where to start.

So, my amazingly talented and amazing friend Krista (she has no link, sorry friends I would LOVE to share her with you all) and I decided in 2012 that we would start hosting craft events.

Oregon's own Craft Club has been created.  You can find us on Facebook here.

I don't have a ton of great photos of ALL the projects we have done, but I do have a few to share.  So please sit back, grab a drink and enjoy the crafty bliss.




















 Are you ready to join us for all this crafty fun? If you are local to the Eugene/Springfield area here in Oregon we would LOVE to have you! 

Craft club is once a month, and always on a Saturday night!  And be on the lookout for our craft weekends that are starting up this year!

 Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to come see where I like to party all week long, just click here.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, I wish I lived near you guys! Found this on Pinterest and fell in love. This is such a great idea. If had friends, I would so create one of these in my area.

Unknown said...

I'm in the McMinnville area, but that looks like fun! You are right, crafty friends are hard to come by! Most of my friends think I'm just a little crazy :)

Melissa Kaylene

Ms. Craftsalot said...

That looks like so much fun! And you are right, crafty friends are hard to come by! Although I have two who like to craft, but are often too busy to do so. I would love to do something like this where I live, but have little idea how to start. Wish I lived closer! Please tell us what's in each picture, and do you charge for projects? And if so what? Thanks for sharing!!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

I'm a former Oregonian and old enough to be everyone's mother, but I would loved to have been part of something like this & still would! I do lots of sewing and crafting, but far too many women in my age group are no longer interested in crafting -- bummer! Oh well, I think what you have organized is wonderful!

Unknown said...

This is too cute! I wish I lived closer to attend this. You are right though. It is so HARD to find friends to craft with. I’d love for you to link it up at my link party, DIY Weekend!

http://mrandmrswinslett.blogspot.com/2013/09/diy-weekend-926.html

See you there!
Miranda @ Mr. and Mrs. Winslett

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh that sounds like soooo much fun!! I'm in Salem so that wouldn't be too much of a drive for me and I love meeting other Oregon bloggers! I'll have to make sure to follow the FB page so I can keep up to date on the next one! :-)
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Oh man, I'm so sad! I used to live in Corvallis and would've loved doing something like this. You don't happen to know Rachel of Swap-bot.com, do you? I could see her going to something like this :-)

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Excellent idea! Our family has Crafty Nights where everyone brings their own projects, the host provides the snacks and we get loads of projects done. It's a great idea and now my grandkids are doing it with their friends, especially for their senior year in high school and upcoming weddings. Your parties look like a blast!

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!